Miscellaneous Convention Support Notes/Links
Presentation notes from related conventions, published articles, etc., (chronological order, most recent first). These representative materials are all © copyright by the authors and have been posted for non-commercial use only.
- Zelmer, Lynn (various). Articles in Narrow Gauge Down Under magazine, including QR fettler's shed, timber frame camp wagon, and a variety of sugar cane railway topics.
- Hayes, Arthur. Modelling Train 209. Notes from a Train Talk article. (large pdf 4.8Mb).
- Hayes, Arthur (2016). QR Weed Spray Train, prototype and HOn3 1/2 modelling notes (pdf 1.5Mb).
- QR (2016). Rail Journeys in Queensland, 2016 map from embark, Queensland Rail Travel Quarterly Magazine, January to March 2016 (A4 131Kb).
- Zelmer, Lynn. Moving People on Queensland's Tramways. 2015 Australian Narrow Gauge Convention notes (12 pages), slides from ppt presentation (20 pages), poster with drawings and poster with photos (A3 reductions from large wall posters), crossword puzzle (one page), and key (one page), all pdf files.
- Zelmer, Lynn (2015). A3 version (pdf file) of large scale Helping Preserve... poster prepared for the Archer Park Rail Museum: Rockhampton 1947: poster with map showing CBD and wharf rail lines (A3 pdf 377Kb>.
- Hayes, Arthur. Conveying Goods/Freight on your Layout. Australasian Region NMRA 2014 Convention (notes, 25 pages).
- Zelmer, Lynn. Selected Resources for Modelling Queensland's Railways and Shire/Cane Mill Tramlines. Australasian Region NMRA 2014 Convention (notes, 6 pages).
- Zelmer, Lynn (2012). Building a QR Cream Shed in O Scale in Australian Model Railway Magazine, August (909 Kb pdf file).
- Armstrong, John. Old style Fettler's Cottage with detatched kitchen (drawing, 94 Kb pdf file).
- Loveday, EM (c1997). Adventures in Paradise, WWII activities at Mossman Mill, scanned and retyped from the Ted Ward Collection (1.5 Mb pdf file): illustrated notes.
- Dow, Bob (1997). Scratchbuilding Sugar Cane Bins in Australian Model Railway Magazine, February, pp 37-39. Article based on Convention presentation.
- Fainges, Jim. Scale drawings from photographs: illustrated notes on the use of photogrammetry.
- The Morning Bulletin (Rockhampton (14 May 1992). Centenary train travels QR Central Line Rockhampton to Winton.