These images, the result of a garden visit in December 2006, roughly progress
around the Gardens from the entrance to the tea house.
- Image: Chinese Lion at main entrance.
- Image: Dragon Wall, Gift of Guangdong.
- Image: Limestone Rocks (Dragon rock) containing fossils from west of Sydney near Cumnock.
- Image: Phoenix rock.
- Image: Pond life, Lake of Brightness.
- Image: Moongate, a traditional garden element with one of the limestone sculptures in the distance.
- Image: A garden visitor.
- Image: One of the garden's three waterfalls.
- Image: Wandering Gallery, providing a focus and transition as the visitor climbs the mountain.
Image: Clear View Pavillion at the peak of the mountain.
- Image: Mountain Gate, marking the beginning or the end of a mountain walk.
- Image: Rock Forest, limestone characters from traditional fables.
- Image: Boathouse.
- Image: Back side of Dragon Wall and Lentient Jade Pavillion from Boathouse.
- Image: Looking across Lotus Pond towards Lentient Jade Pavillion.
- Image: Back side of Dragon Wall.
- Image: Garden view.
- Image: Back side of Dragon Wall from Tea House.
- Image: Tea House lantern.